Our Sweet Friends: PSA

Hey! Welcome again to my blog. I hope you are all fine.

 

Together with two of my classmates, we produced a public spotlight film this past week. We had a variety of options for the assignment that our teacher provided us. We had the option of preparing a story, but instead we decided to do a PSA. We want to use this technique to produce a video that informs viewers and makes a social statement.


Well, we've decided what to do. But what are we going to do about it? After some thought, we thought it would be a good idea to make an informative video about animals. While I'm doing all this, I can't help but say that I'm incredibly sick. So this means that it was 2 times more difficult for me to do everything that was done. Okay, now it's time for the task distribution. Sude wrote the script. Tuğrul found relevant materials on the subject. I, on the other hand, edited the video, added the sounds, in short, I had the technical work.

Here is our final product!


We used Canva to prepare the video. It was also extremely easy to use this site, which has a very nice interface. We recorded the sounds from the phone and added them later. We have also added visual effects to the photos. I think the most difficult part we had to do was adding subtitles. That's why we used a different site. The name of the site we use is also Veed.io.

Here you can find my peers' blogs: Tuğrul Dölen, Sude Filiz

This was all for today. I hope you like our video. Be kind to yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Podcasting

Teaching Through AR/VR

Wiki Experience: Film Reviewing