“Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.”

And yet another farewell day has come. I can say that this course has contributed a lot to me. I cannot help but say that my dear teacher Gökçe had a special impact on my liking this course. Still, I'm glad I was able to finish this course because I put in a lot of effort and time.


Frankly, I don't see much of a weakness in this course. We learned many technological tools for different tasks and produced projects based on integrating them into education to teach students. If we talk about its strengths, I can say that we use more than one technological tool. Artificial intelligence, augmented reality etc. Then we designed a lot of various activities and I'm sure these activities will be very useful in our teaching career.

The thing I found easiest while doing homework was using technology. I can say that I am someone familiar with technology. But I had difficulty turning these into homework.

The augmented reality assignment was my least favorite assignment because it took too much time and I didn't enjoy it. The flipped classroom assignment took a lot of effort, but I also enjoyed it.

When I think about what I can suggest to improve this course, I can't think of much. I think Gökçe teacher arranged the course's mise-en-scène very well.

My only suggestion to students who will take this course next year is that they should choose their partners carefully. With a good partner, they can do all their homework very easily. Since this is a group job, it's really important to find someone you get along with.

I think this course will be very useful to me in my teaching career. Since I can use technology in education, I will be one step ahead of teachers who do not know this. Additionally, students will enjoy lessons more as activities will become much more fun with technology.


Finally, to those who read my articles, I would like to thank each and every one of you. You can never imagine how much you truly mean to me. Until next time, please be kind to yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Podcasting

Teaching Through AR/VR

Wiki Experience: Film Reviewing