AI-Integrated Homework for EFL Prep-Schools

 Hello, what is up? I hope you are doing good. In this task, we had to design an artificial intelligence-supported activity with Mehmet Can Alaf. In this task, together with Can, we had to design an activity supported by artificial intelligence. We chose to improve students' writing skills and aimed to use Chatgpt and Bing AI. Frankly, it was one of the activities I enjoyed most while preparing, but it still took me much more time than other assignments.


First, Can and I chose the topic. We found it appropriate to focus on students' writing skills. As the title, we chose "Turkish customs and traditions", which is an activity in Intercultural Topics, one of the preparatory books of "MEB." While I prepared the pre and target activities, Can designed the post and instruction part. While we were planning everything, we exchanged a lot of ideas and completed the assignment.


I believe that in the future, artificial intelligence will be much more integrated into education than today. And again, I believe that artificial intelligence can be a really useful tool for education.


Here is our project:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Podcasting

Teaching Through AR/VR

Wiki Experience: Film Reviewing