It's Not the End :')

 Hey! Welcome again to my blog. I hope you are all fine.


This is the final post that I will be writing for this blog :') I will tell you how my adventure went.


When I first heard the name of this course, I thought it would be a similar course to the computer course we took last year. But things weren't like that. In this lesson, our teacher told us how technology can be integrated into English language education, which I have never experienced before. I have used various tools and programs. I can say that you have added a lot to my technology knowledge.


The most important benefit of this course for me was these programs that I learned. For example, I have used the Canva for different purposes in multiple assignments and it has been useful. If we're talking about tasks, not tools, the task I had the most fun doing was making a podcast. When I saw that the options given by my teacher were to prepare songs, I was blown away with happiness. I immediately took my guitar in my hand and started writing my song. The assignment I had the least fun with was definitely preparing a public spotlight. Not that there was anything I didn't like about the idea, but I was sick as hell while doing this task. God, don't make me live like this again.


I can think of only one idea that will make this lesson good. And that's definitely the abundance of options in the tasks we do, and I would say the opportunity to work with my classmates and get to know them. Which was a feature in our class, and I think that's something that made this lesson good. This is my advice to other teachers who do not process the lesson in this way.


Okay, I'm not going to lie, I got a little emotional. I'm sure that many years later I will remember that I had such a site on time and I will check it. Me at the time, I hope you're very happy.


Whoever is reading this, please be kind to yourself. Stay with peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Podcasting

Teaching Through AR/VR

Wiki Experience: Film Reviewing