Creating a Digital Poster

 Hey! Welcome again to my blog. I hope you are all fine.

 

In this study, our teacher asked us to prepare a movie poster for a book, as if it were a movie. So I chose Madonna in a Fur Coat as a book, one of the books that impressed me the most. I used Canva to make the design. As I have experienced from my previous work, Canva was the best choice for me because it is very easy to use and has a great interface.


While doing this task, I first looked at the checklist given by my teacher. Actually, I can simply say that I completed the assignment by looking at all these items. Creating the poster was something I had never done before and I had fun.

You can click to the photo to visit the website.

I would give a similar assignment to my future students because it is both fun to do and I am sure that it will give students a new perspective on students as a design aesthetic. I also think that this task is a task that will further my students' foreign language learning.

This was all for today. I hope you all enjoyed while reading this blog. Take care. Please be kind to yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Podcasting

Teaching Through AR/VR

Wiki Experience: Film Reviewing