A New Experience: Padletting

Hello! Welcome again to my blog. I hope you are fine. 

Tuğrul Dölen, Burçin Gümüş, Eda Gassaloğlu, and I, three of my classmates, learned how to use Padlet this past week. If I talk about the website Padlet, it is a really helpful platform for group projects. Bullying in schools was the topic we settled on.

In this task, we were required to create a KWL chart about the subject we chose, which was bullying at schools. What we needed to do was simply describe our subject into three titles and gain knowledge about it for ourselves. What we already know about the topic, what we want to learn, and what we observed after the research were the three headings under consideration.


Padlet ile yapıldı

I believe that Padlet should be at the top of the list of websites that are most likely to be used in 21st-century learning. If I think about the reasons, Padlet offers the computer tools for group projects.

Also as a user appeal, it has a colorful interface, which is why I say this. Additionally, using it isn't that complicated. You can utilize gifs and videos to complement your information arrangement, and you can use text links to help readers easily see the sources you employ.

It was all done for today. Stay tuned for more articles. Be kind to yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Podcasting

Teaching Through AR/VR

Wiki Experience: Film Reviewing