Wiki Experience: Film Reviewing

 Hello! Welcome again to my blog. I hope you're fine.

These days, I have acquired new skills. two experiences, in actuality. one) creating a wiki; and two) reviewing movies. I won't say that it was difficult for me to describe what happened if I had to. I was joined in our movie review endeavor by my classmate Ebru. Moreover, working with her was enjoyable.

Let me first describe the process I went through for reviewing movies. As Ebru and I were discussing movies to see if we had seen the same one before, we realized that we had both seen the film My Father and My Son. So there really isn't a specific reason why we picked this movie, if you think about it. Before we viewed the other movies together, it simply entered our heads and was said. The information material provided by Gökçe teacher later taught me how to write a movie review, and my friend and I collaborated on a collaborative piece for this task.

You can click to the photo to see our review.

It was time to submit the wiki page with our movie review. I immediately noticed that the website was using somewhat outdated technology when I initially arrived. Although it didn't have a contemporary style, it featured a helpful UI that made things simple for me. I also want to mention that I used tools that I had never used before, most likely because I had never needed them. It was enjoyable to learn new tools. Although adding links to texts on the internet is nothing new, it's fascinating that I only learned about it in 2022 (again, I presume since I didn't need it till this age). Additionally, I looked through the website's other movie reviews. As a result, I was able to expand my watch list by adding additional films.

That was a nice experience. Thanks for reading.

Be kind to yourself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Friendly Neighborhood: Podcasting

Teaching Through AR/VR